1. The white Foaming Soap Dispenser has three levels of bubble output (0.6s, 1s, 1.5s), which can meet the different dosage needs of adults and children. Adjust as you like. Upgraded infrared sensor chip, accurate identification, no fear of strong light.
2. The automatic soap dispenser touchless uses a full-screen display, and the remaining power and indoor temperature are clear at a glance. IPX5 waterproof, safe to use in humid environment.
3. The automatic foaming soap dispenser is widely compatible with soaps such as hand sanitizer, dish soap and body wash on the market. A 1:3 dilution of soap and water produces a rich lather. Large capacity of 12oz/300ml, it can be discharged 500 times, and can be used by the whole family for 50 days.
4. FOUR MONTHS LONG BATTERY LIFE: The foam soap dispenser for bathroom has a built-in 2500mAh battery, is equipped with a Type-c 3.0 fast charging cable, and adopts international advanced motor technology, which effectively reduces energy consumption and is quieter. Charge faster and last longer.
5. PUNCH-FREE INSTALLATION: The foam soap dispenser is equipped with two strong non-marking glues, which can be installed without drilling to protect the wall without leaving traces.
Specification: 5.1in/13cm x 2.5in/6.2cm
Maximum capacity: 300ml/12oz
Battery capacity: 2500mAh
Product weight: 260g/0.57lb
Waterproof level: IPX5(Not inverted)
Installation method: strong non-marking glue wall-mount
1. Not enough bubbles? Generally, this is caused by insufficient amount of ordinary hand soap. We recommend that the ratio of ordinary hand soap to water is 1:3, and the amount of hand soap should be more than less. Shake well before turning it on.
2. You can feel it when you stretch your hand over, but no bubbles come out? Only a small amount of liquid comes out? Probably due to the blockage of the outlet, the hand soap was not shaken evenly when adding the liquid, which caused the hand soap to precipitate, or the ordinary hand soap was directly added to cause blockage. It is recommended to add warm water and adjust to the highest level for repeated induction.
3. If it is a foam hand soap, please add it directly.
4. If it is an ordinary hand soap, please add water and then hand soap first, shake it evenly, and then turn it on to prevent clogging.
5. No response to charging? Due to the fact that the product is sometimes turned on during transportation, the battery is completely drained. After receiving the product, please continue to charge it for 1.5-2 hours, and then use it after it is fully charged.
6. We recommend that the product be installed at a higher position from the table, in order to prevent false induction. It is best to install it near the power supply to facilitate replenishment.